SM Prime Holdings, one of the country’s property giants, is making its foray into the specialized for-lease property segment that caters to business process outsourcing (BPO) workers. SM Prime is reportedly in advanced stage of discussion with Philippines Urban Living Solutions (PULS), owner of a growing chain of dormitory buildings under the “MyTown” brand. Most of the properties of PULS are located at walking distance from major central business districts in the Philippines. Sources said SM is testing the dormitory market in anticipation of demand for more affordable living space among BPO workers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information