Sykes Asia recently inaugurated its second site in Cebu City and its seventh in the country – Sykes Robinsons Galleria Cebu (RGC). The center sits on a 4,757-square meter facility and follows the employee-centric design that has become the signature of all Sykes sites in the Philippines. The new Sykes site also features a spacious Recruitment Hub equipped with various amenities—including free snacks and coffee—to ensure a convenient and comfortable recruitment experience. Sykes came to Cebu City in 2003, becoming the first call center in the city. Sykes senior director for human resources for Asia Pacific, Doodoo Marcos, said the company continues to grow the business in Cebu because of the tremendous amount of talent in the city.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information