Synnex Corporation, a Fortune 500 IT supply chain services company, is acquiring business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Minacs Group for USD420m to boost its Concentrix global services division. The deal is intended to increase Concentrix’s capabilities in the automotive industry and boost its marketing and Internet of Things solutions. It is the first acquisition by Synnex since 2014. Minacs has US operations based in Michigan while Concentrix operates BPO centers in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information