Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance has launched a new center in the US, expanding its presence in the country to 33 sites. The new facility is located in Panama City, Florida, its fourth in the state. The nearly 30,000 square foot contact center is expected to bring more than 300 jobs, with the first employees taking calls this month. Teleperformance currently operates 33 sites across the country, with around 25,000 employees in the US through its contact center sites and work-at-home programs. Globally, the company has presence in 65 countries, including the Philippines, and has more than 190,000 employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information