The Board of Investment (BOI) has revealed that investment leads in Mindanao, mostly in the Davao region, reached a total of P886.75bn, with P160million focused on business process outsourcing (BPO). Gil Dureza, BOI-Davao Extension Office director, said there is an upbeat investment climate in Davao Region and throughout Mindanao. He added that these burgeoning investment leads, which are mostly from foreign investors, are focused on BPO, manufacturing, infrastructure, power generation and public-private partnerships, among others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information