Global outsourced omnichannel customer experience management firm Teleperformance was named as one of the 25 Best Multinational Workplaces in Latin America. The recognition was given by the prestigious Great Place to Work Institute, the outsourcing company said. The recognition, which was a culmination of a rigorous application process, was given to Teleperformance’s operations in Brazil, El Salvador and the Dominican Republic. According to Juan Sada, CEO of Teleperformance Nearshore Region, the recognition reflects the company’s commitment to people. Paulo César Salles Vasques, Worldwide Chief Executive Officer, Teleperformance Group, added that the Teleperformance team in Latin America is committed to exceptional customer service. Teleperformance operates 311 contact centers in 65 countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information