The global outsourcing company TaskUs has expanded its global footprint with five new offices. The new sites are located in the United States, Philippines, Taiwan, and Mexico and incorporate high-style office design and a plethora of employee amenities. TaskUs CEO Bryce Maddock said the company grew more this year than in any year over the last 10. He added that TaskUs, alongside their clients, is willing to expand into key markets. In the Philippines, TaskUs added two new offices in Bulacan and La Union, bringing the total number to eight. With five new locations, TaskUs now boasts a dozen offices all over the world and is looking to expand into Europe, India, and Latin America over the next 18 months. In August TaskUs received major investment from Blackstone which has played a significant role in boosting the company’s growth and expansion.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information