HFS Research has named WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global business process management services, as the top service provider in the travel, hospitality and logistics (THL) sector. HFS assessed service providers across the THL value chain on three criteria: execution success, innovation capability, and voice of customer. WNS ranked first for both executive and voice of customer, and ranked second for innovation. In HFS’ 2018 Top 10 report for THL service providers WNS was also praised for its strong partnership approach, deep industry expertise, proprietary technology-enabled tools, and commercial analytics. HFS Research vice president Melissa O’Brien said WNS always stands out as a leader in voice of the customer feedback. WNS Group CEO Keshav Murugesh said WNS’ 20-plus years of experience in this vertical, combined with ongoing strategic investments in domain, technology and analytics have fueled the firm in a rapidly evolving industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information