Software and IT outsourcing giant TCS has been named as top employer in the Asia Pacific region by the Top Employers Institute. TCS, which revealed the recognition in a statement, said TCS has been named Top Employer Asia Pacific 2017 and a top three certified organisation in the region. TCS added that it got first time employer certification in China and the Philippines, and scored multi-year top employer certifications in Australia, India and Singapore. The outsourcing firm was also declared ‘Global Top Employer’ early this year, and has joined an exclusive group of firms with the rating. Top Employers Institute is a 25-year-old Netherlands-based institute that certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information