Multinational outsourcing firm Ubiquity Global Services Inc has named its founder Matthew Nyren as its chief executive officer, taking over from Ray Iglesias, who will serve as executive chairman. Nyren’s appointment takes effect on 1 January 2017. Nyren founded Ubiquity in 2012 as an outsourcer for the payments industry. He will also continue to serve as company president. Nyren said the appointment gives him the opportunity to move the company forward during its next phase of growth and global expansion. Headquartered in New York City, the company’s expanding network includes service delivery locations in the US, Hungary, Portugal, El Salvador and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information