Technology outsourcing giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced plans to set up an innovation lab in Australia. The announcement came after the prime minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull visited TCS headquarters in Mumbai as part of his three-day trip to India and had a one-on-one meeting with TCS chief executive and managing director Rajesh Gopinathan. TCS provides IT operations for at least three big Australian companies—Westpac, Qantas, and AGL. TCS is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company present in over 40 countries including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information