Recruitment and business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Ascent has announced plans to hire 2,000 Filipino nurses this year. The jobs will be open to anyone who passed the nursing board exam, regardless of age, and t hose who have retired, the company said. Doctors may also apply for jobs. Ascent is recruiting nurses through its unit Ascent Pro (Professional Recruitment Outsourcing), Inc. Ascent CEO Raphael Macapagal said a wide range of jobs await qualified nursing applicants, from medical coding to insurance consultation that would help clients trim down costs of unnecessary medical expenses. Since it started operations in February, Ascent PRO has hired over 500 registered nurses in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information