Teleperformance, a global outsourcing company, has honored its workers for their commitment, hard work, and loyalty. Employees honored have been with the company for five and 10 years respectively. They received the Teleperformance Legends Service Awards on September 28th in the grand ballroom of the Harolds Hotel, Cebu City. Through hard work and perseverance, the aforementioned employees have steadily built rewarding careers at Teleperformance. The company employs around 40,000 people in the country and operates nearly 30,000 workstations at 20 business sites across Metro Manila, Antipolo, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao. Teleperformance opened its first call center in Bangor in 1998. They now have 182,000 employees across 270 centers in 62 countries. Teleperformance provides outsourced customer services for well-known brands and government organizations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information