Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance has received 2018 Aon Best Employer awards in seven countries. According to a company announcement, the awards recognise Teleperformance as best employer in Albania, Guyana, India, Lithuania, Morocco, Tunisia, and for its TLScontact activities in Lebanon. The Aon Best Employer awards recognize organizations striving to create competitive advantage through their people, and by becoming employers of choice. Teleperformance chairman and CEO Daniel Julien said the company is deeply committed to its people and focused on creating a positive workplace for its employees and engaging environment that facilitates mutual development. Teleperformance employs 300,000 people spread across nearly 80 countries, including in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information