France-based global outsourcing firm Teleperformance, the second biggest outsourcing company in the Philippines, has been named as a 2016 Global Outsourcing 100 company by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). This is the second consecutive year for Teleperformance to be rated among the world’s top outsourcing firms. Paulo César Salles Vasques, Worldwide Chief Executive Officer, Teleperformance Group, said the continued recognition by IAOP is a testament to the company’s growth and sustained leadership in the industry. Teleperformance received a full star, the highest possible honor, in all five categories, and was recognized as an All Star Company Provider.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information