The new Robinsons Galleria Cebu, a mall owned by Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC), was designed with outsourcing and offshoring companies in mind, according to the company. RLC expects to complete the BPO office space on top of the Cebu mall and offer it for occupancy in his current quarter. The mall-based office provides BPO firms unique benefits aside from the convenience of having direct access to retail, services and dining options within the development, said RLC president and COO Frederick Go. Robinsons Galleria Cebu is RLC’s biggest mall outside Metro Manila and its third largest nationwide. Part of the complex will include a hotel and residential towers to complement the mall and BPO office space.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information