Teleperformance Philippines has recently opened its office in Cagayan de Oro (CDO) City, making it the company’s 18th in the country. The CDO site has already employed 300 business process outsourcing (BPO) agents and Teleperformance is hiring at least 1,000 more. Teleperformance Managing Director Travis Coates said the CDO complex has 1,600-seat capacity, occupying four floors of Ayala Land’s Centrio building. Coates said the opening of Teleperformance’s CDO office signifies the company’s strong commitment to the Philippine BPO industry and its confidence in Mindanao. Teleperformance Philippines seeks to further expand its accounts in 2017, Coates added.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information