Global customer experience management services provider Teleperformance recently opened its 18th business site in the Philippines, in the city of Cagayan de Oro (CDO). The CDO site is Teleperformance’s second in Mindanao, following its Davao City site that opened in 2013. The launch of Teleperformance CDO is one of the highlights of the 20th anniversary of Teleperformance in the Philippines this 2016. The company started operations in 1996 with only around 100 employees. It now has over 40,000 employees across 18 business sites in Metro Manila, Antipolo, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Davao, and now Cagayan de Oro.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information