Global outsourcing giant Teleperformance announced on Wednesday that its net profit was up EUR200m (USD221m) for the fiscal year 2015. The figure was higher than the EUR150m (USD165m) net profit for FY 2015, the company said. Its revenue was also up last year to EUR3.4bn versus EUR2.8bn a year ago. The board of directors of Teleperformance also announced the company’s significant strengthening of its global market leadership. They said that Teleperformance now has a unique global presence in 65 countries, including the Philippines, and continues to expand its worldwide footprint with the addition of 12,000 new workstations in the US and Asia. Last year, Teleperformance opened eight new centers in the English-speaking markets & Asia-Pacific and located in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Indonesia, China, the Philippines and Guyana.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information