Global omnichannel customer experience management firm Teleperformance said its operations in Greece were recognized as Gold Winner in the Best Multilingual Contact Center category in the 2017 European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards. Teleperformance Greece was recognized for its service excellence, employee satisfaction, continual innovation, and operations efficacy, the company said. Teleperformance operates three multilingual hubs in Athens, with 6,000 employees from 90 countries. Teleperformance operates 163,000 computerized workstations, with 217,000 employees across 340 contact centers in 74 countries and serving 160 markets. It manages programs in 265 languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in a wide variety of industries
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information