Global outsourcing giant Sutherland Global Services has conferred to the City College of Angeles (CCA) the Certificate of Excellence in recognition for the institution’s active partnership with the BPO company. Out of its 30 partner institutions, CCA emerged as the only higher education institution to have received the award along with Clark Development Corporation (CDC) and Pampanga Manpower and Training Center. The recognition cited CCA as an active partner that contributed to bridging the gap between education and employment through a strategic partnership in the previous year. CCA president Richard Daenos said the award is a testament to the commitment of the city college to uplift the quality of learning and instruction of the students.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information