Teleperformance, one of the world’s top outsourced customer management services, has recognized 30 of its employees in the Philippines. The 30 awardees, which were selected from around 300 nominees from the company’s 16 sites in the Philippines, were picked based on each core value of the company in relation to the awardees’ character in the exercise of their profession. The awardees now belong to the company’s Blue Diamond Club, an exclusive recognition program for employees who best exemplify the company’s core values of integrity, respect, professionalism, innovation, and commitment. The awardees were presented with a Blue Diamond Club plaque, cash prize, certificate of recognition, a commemorative pin and Blue Diamond Club jacket.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information