Outsourcing firm Stefanini has been named most innovative company in the IT industry in Brazil. The award, “Valor Inovacao Brasil 2017”, ranks the 150 most innovative companies in Brazil in several sectors, including IT, based on investments in innovation, best practices, creation of new products, solutions, and strategies. Stefanini founder and CEO Marco Stefanini said the award reinforces the company’s position in investing increasingly in disruptive solutions that can assist clients in the process of digital transformation. The award is the result of a survey carried out by Valor Economico, one of the most serious and prestigious media groups of Latin America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information