Teleperformance Philippines recently signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) with private Adamson University, to promote BPO career opportunities to the university’s students. The MoA was signed by Teleperformance Marketing manager Rodolfo Tan, Teleperformance senior director for communications and marketing Marilyn Ventenilla, Adamson University president Fr. Marcelo Manimtim, and Adamson University Guidance director Richmond Yap. With the partnership, Teleperformance will extend support to Adamson University through career seminars, training programs, campus job fairs, internships, mock interviews and the hosting of students on Teleperformance site tours. A number of Adamson graduates have already pursued their careers at Teleperformance, making the school one of the biggest sources of talent for Teleperformance over the years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information