The global 3D animation market is forecast to continue expanding until it hits USD28.31bn by 2025, according to a new report. Traditionally concentrated in developed counties, the 3D animation market has paved its way into the new emerging economies such as India, China and the Philippines. The report noted the increasing trend of outsourcing animation activities in these countries. While the North American region accounted for the bulk of the market’s revenue share in 2016, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness robust growth throughout the forecast period. Major drivers are the growing applications of animation in various industries, the report added.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information