Nasdaq-listed business processing outsourcing (BPO) firm TeleTech Holdings has completed its acquisition of Atelka, a Canada-based customer experience provider. TeleTech said its acquisition of Atelka is part of its overall strategy to bring a holistic customer engagement platform to key geographies. Atelka will become part of Teletech’s Customer Management Services (CMS) segment following the acquisition. Atelka is one of the largest independent Canadian contact centers in the country and employs approximately 2,800 people across its eight sites in four provinces: Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. Kenneth Tuchman, chairman and chief executive officer of TeleTech, said the acquisition gives Teletech a solid foundation for growth in the important Canadian market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information