Legal process outsourcing services provider Integreon announced that its self-certification for compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework has been accepted by the US Department of Commerce. The privacy shield framework was designed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission to provide companies with a blueprint on how to comply with the EU data protection requirements. Sanjeev Jain, Chief Information Officer at Integreon, said the compliance with both the EU-US Privacy Shield and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks demonstrates Integreon’s commitment to ensuring data security and privacy for its global clientele. Integreon is a global provider of outsourced legal, document, business and research support.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information