Telus International Philippines (TIP), one of the country’s leading digital solutions and business process solutions companies, has attained a world-class employee satisfaction and engagement rate. According to the recent 2018 TIP Pulsecheck Survey, a yearly engagement survey conducted by Aon, TIP’s score is 17% higher than world-class standards, and participation was overwhelming with 83% of the firm’s 14,000+ team members across its five offices, that were subjected to the survey. TIP has given priority to initiatives dedicated to team members’ need for career growth and purpose. Among employee engagement programs are periodic check-ups with people managers who measure employment brand, client servicing, executive leadership, diversity and inclusiveness, career development, company processes, daily tasks and influences, and performance recognition. There are also improvement programs that are tailored to the respective needs of the teams.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information