The country’s IT and business process management workforce now has an online platform to acquire new skills that service global industry trends in the outsourcing industry. The Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has launched its ‘Learning Switch Portal’, developed in partnership with CloudSwyft Global Systems, which provides open access to hundreds of Microsoft’s current modern workplace technology courses. These courses are introduced in eight learning tracks such as Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, and Cloud Administration. These courses have been developed by Microsoft, in partnership with various universities and subject-matter experts, to ensure that the content is industry-level, up-to-date and applicable to end-user’s career needs. IBPAP considers the re-skilling of the Philippines IT-BPM’s workforce, which now numbers more than one million, as a top priority.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information