Telus International University (TIU), an educational program that allows Telus International Philippines (TIP) team members the chance to attend university classes on-site at subsidized costs, continues to attract enrollees. From a mere 89 students in 2011, TIU has recently had its 805th enrollee for 2016 and the company said it will continue to reinforce its academics programs. TIU also features courses that entail students attending on-campus classes. These allow the student to maximize the partner school’s physical properties like its equipment and facilities. TIP Senior Manager for Global Learning Strategic Programs, Sam Santos, said TIU is a program aimed to support team members not only financially but cognitively and socially as well.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information