The world’s largest local business VoIP provider and telecoms cloud architecture operator AstraQom International has officially launched a branch in the Philippines. Located in the premier urban Manila Net Cube Global City Business Center and Cyber Park, AstraQom Philippines targets respected multinationals, business process outsourcing (BPO) companies as well as smaller entities. AstraQom expressed confidence of rapid growth and expansion in the region with the opening of its Philippine office. AstraQom International President and CEO Dr. Jonathan Sowah said the company feels a great responsibility to help businesses in the Philippines to achieve sustainable growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information