Customer service outsourcing firm Transcosmos raised its investments in Vaimo, a Sweden-based provider of omni-channel solutions. The amount of the additional investment was not disclosed. Transcosmos formed a capital and business alliance with Vaimo in September 2015, allowing Vaimo clients to enter Asian markets. Vaimo has over 300 employees in 15 offices in 12 countries worldwide. Transcosmos has service offices in the UK, US, Hungary, Romania, Poland, and the Philippines. Transcosmos continues to provide its services through 162 locations in 28 countries with a focus on Asia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information