Nature Technologies, a US-based leader in global software development, customer experience management and business process outsourcing, is working on setting up a world class Premium Tier 1 Voice Center in Kolkata, India. The firm already has an office in the Philippines. Director and CEO Ranendra Narayan Dutta said the 100 capacity call center will cater to US B2B customers and will provide premium services such as virtual customer engagement experience, virtual salesman for US corporates and custom specialized voice services. Ranendra said the Kolkata center will provide over 200 jobs by 2020. The workers will be trained in addressing requirements of US business for management and sales roles from their offshore office, the director added. In 2015, the firm established its first dedicated customer support service center in Delhi, India. At present, it employs over 40 highly-skilled and trained employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information