American marketing services company Harte Hanks will be consolidating its Philippine operations into its newest location, which will open in Pasay in April. The company said it is on track to open its newest BPO-call center at the Mall of Asia complex in Pasay City on 21 April. The opening will boost Harte Hanks’ employment in the Philippines by more than 100. The company currently employs 2,000 people in its main and secondary locations in Metro Manila. Jonathan Bondoc, Harte Hanks Manila-based site director, said in a statement that the company has been impressed by the skill and dedication of its employees in Manila and that it looks forward to sustain growth in the capital. The New York-listed Harte Hanks launched its first call center in the Philippines more than a decade ago as part of its Asia pacific expansion.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information