Offsourcing Inc, a Los Angeles-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) company, is further expanding its presence in Davao City. According to Offsourcing Philippines HR Manager Jabar Umpar, the company is expanding its offices in Davao City to five, with plans to hire about 200 more workers. The available job openings are for animators, graphic designers, virtual assistants and project coordinators, web developers, 3-D renderers, and engineers /CAD drafters. Offsourcing currently has 1,800 employees in the Philippines, all of them based in Davao City. The new office will be located at the recently opened Ayala Business Park inside the Matina Town Square.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information