Ireland-based multilingual business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Voxpro has announced plans to expand operations in Asia and Europe. Brian Hannon, chief commercial officer of Voxpro, said the plan is to look at different locations such as Portugal, Germany, Poland and Bulgaria, and in Asia, especially in the Philippines. The company currently employs 1,700 people worldwide, servicing more than 100 companies and organisations. Hannon said the company is planning to expand in Asia and mainland Europe in the next six to nine months. He also revealed that the company aims to double in size and could potentially employ up to 5,000 people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information