Accenture is now one of the largest ServiceNow providers in Canada following its acquisition of Nashco Consulting. Based in Canada, Nashco Consulting Ltd provides consulting, design and implementation of services for ServiceNow. In a statement, Accenture said the acquisition further strengthens its position as a leader in the ServiceNow partner ecosystem and supports its Cloud First agenda. Nashco will become part of Accenture’s global ServiceNow practice and will significantly bolster the practice certifications in North America. Nashco has had an exclusive focus on ServiceNow consulting, design, and implementation services for the ServiceNow IT Service Management Suite since 2008.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information