Real estate advisory and consulting firm Jones Lang LaSalle Leechiu (JLL) said Davao City’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry will continue to expand and improve. JLL added that the city’s demand for BPO workers and locators has remained the highest in the country, which could only mean that Davao’s BPO industry continues to expand. Davao has absorbed the biggest number of the BPO demand in the country in 2015, according to Samuel Matunog, president of the Information and Communication Technology – Davao at the sidelines of the ICT CEO’s Conference. In 2014, there were over 33,000 BPO full time equivalent employees in Davao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information