Andrea Ayers, president and CEO of Convergys is stepping down after a nearly 30-year career in the company. Ayers has been a member of the Convergys team since 1990. She was appointed Chief Executive Officer in October 2012. She will stay at the helm whilst the company looks for a successor. The Convergys board has initiated a search process to identify Ayers’ successor and expects to retain a leading executive search firm to assist with the process. Early in Ayers’ tenure, Convergys’ annual revenues jumped from USD2bn to USD3bn thanks to acquisitions. Since 2013 revenues have hovered just under USD3bn. Convergys leaders credit Ayers for beefing up its voice and digital services business, diversifying its client base and expanded its geographic reach into new markets, including Asia and Europe.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information