Business process management (BPM) services provider WNS (Holdings) has entered into an agreement to acquire Denali Sourcing Services (Denali), a provider of strategic procurement BPM solutions. WNS announced that it entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Denali for USD40m cash plus adjustments for cash and working capital. The acquisition is expected to contribute approximately USD3m in revenue for WNS in the fiscal year ending 31 March 2017. WNS CEO Keshav Murugesh said the acquisition of Denali adds a strategic procurement capability to the existing Finance and Accounting solutions of WNS. Denali delivers high-end global sourcing and procurement services to some of the world’s leading brands in the High-Tech, Retail/CPG, Banking and Financial Services, Utilities, and Healthcare verticals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information