Cloud-based call center technology provider TCN Inc has further expanded in Asia through an exclusive reseller partnership with Japan-based ICXnet Corporation. The expansion comes as TCN continues to experience steady growth in the Asia Pacific region. According to Terrel Bird, CEO and co-founder of TCN, the demand for cloud-based contact center solutions has been steadily increasing worldwide. He added that TCN’s Asia-Pacific operations have been growing for the past four years, particularly in the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand. The cloud-based contact center market is estimated to grow from USD5.43bn in 2016 to USD15.67bn by 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.6%, according to a research report by Markets and Markets.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information