Global business process management (BPM) services firm WNS has appointed Mario P. Vitale to the company’s board of directors and audit committee. The appointment was effective 27 October, the company said in a press statement. Before joining WNS, Vitale was the CEO of specialty insurer Aspen Insurance and previously served as CEO of Zurich Insurance Group’s global corporate business in North America. He also served as CEO of Willis Towers Watson, President of Risk Management at Kemper, and President of Risk Management at Reliance National Insurance Company. Adrian T. Dillon, Chairman of the Board at WNS, expressed confidence that Vitale will be able to share his insights and perspectives as the company focuses on sustaining success in the business process management industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information