Irish business process outsourcing (BPO) company Voxpro posted record operating profits last year ahead of its sale to Telus International. The company said its pretax profit for 2016 reached a record EUR1.85m (USD2.16m), against EUR1.5m a year earlier. Revenues rose 81% to EUR60.4m from EUR33.4m as adjusted ebitda climbed 70% to EUR5.1m from EUR3m. Operating profit also increased 33% to EUR2.36m, a record for Voxpro. The Cork-based company, which started out with six people in 2002, was acquired by Telus International for a reported EUR150m in August this year. Voxpor has offices in Dublin, San Francisco, Folsom, California, Athens, Georgia, Bucharest, Romania and Manila in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information