American customer service software firm Zendesk Inc has recently launched a new office in Taguig City, providing job opportunities for over 200 people. Zendesk CEO Mikkel Svane said the company is banking on the Asia-Pacific region’s talent pool that he describes as huge. Svane said the Asia-Pacific region is a key focus for Zendesk with paid customer accounts growing by over 35% year-over-year. The company picked the Philippines as its regional customer experience hub to access the local pool of highly skilled technical talent with its strong English-language ability. Zendesk first opened its offices in Manila in 2014 with a team focused on sales, support and presales. The Zendesk Manila office measures over 2,200 square meters.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information