Despite concerns on the anti-outsourcing stance of US President Donald Trump, the domestic IT-business process management industry is expected to sustain growth, the IT & Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) said. IBPAP president and CEO Ike Amigo said the projections of the Accelerate PH Roadmap 2022 are on track and the industry is geared to solve the challenges. Once these challenges are addressed, global interest in the Philippine IT-BPM services will increase, he added. Amigo added that there is no slowing down in the interest of foreign businesses to invest in the country’s IT-BPM sector. Some of the investors include those from the US, Japan, New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information