Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm 7 Inc is adding up to 3,500 people this year. The Indian BPO firm, which also operates centers in the Philippines, has about 5,000 employees in Bengaluru, 1,000 in Hyderabad, with the remaining working for the other locations, including in the Philippines. The additional workforce forms part of the company’s transformation in the last five years from a predominantly voice-based services company to digital customer engagement services company. 7 claims to handle 1.5 billion conversations annually for its customers around the world. In the Philippines, 7 operates three centers in Makati City in Metro Manila and in Cebu City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information