Global outsourcing firm Cognizant said it has acquired Sydney-based consulting, business transformation and IT services firm Adaptra. The financial details of the deal were not immediately disclosed by Cognizant, which said that approximately 100 professionals from Adaptra will join the outsourcing firm. Adaptra works with five of the top 10 insurers in Australia and New Zealand to define their business and operating models, and provide platform advisory and implementation services. Cognizant Asia Pacific head Jayajyoti Sengupta said Adaptra’s business transformation and expertise will complement Cognizant’s digital business, operations and systems capabilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information