Global professional services and outsourcing giant Accenture has fully acquired Arismore, a private France company that specializes in security services, identity and access management, architecture, change management, and related training services. With this development, Kelly Bissell, managing director of Accenture Security, cited that the presence of Arismore under the Accenture Security umbrella immediately amplifies the company’s long-standing leadership in the digital identity management market throughout Europe. The acquisition also helps Accenture provide advanced services to its global and French clients across their entire security lifecycle. Accenture has more than 400,000 employees and operates in more than 120 countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information