IT outsourcing and consultancy giant Accenture said its net revenues for Q3 of fiscal 2017 jumped 5% over the same period last year to USD8.9bn. Operating income for the quarter was USD865m, including the USD510m pension settlement charge. Excluding the charge, operating income was USD1.38bn, with operating margin of 15.5%. New bookings hit USD9.8bn, with record consulting bookings of USD5.2bn and outsourcing bookings of USD4.6bn. Accenture’s chairman and CEO said they are pleased with the strong third-quarter financial results. He said the growth demonstrates that the company’s services and capabilities continue to be highly differentiated in the marketplace.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information