Accenture is expected to further expand its participation in the European and US startup ecosystems following its strategic partnership with venture capital firm Partech Ventures. Under the agreement, Accenture will invest in two Partech funds and join its Advisory Committee. Headquartered in Paris, France, Partech Ventures has offices in Berlin, Germany and San Francisco. In a statement, Accenture said the partnership will allow its clients to tap into the rich pool of innovation offered by top-tier startups. The relationship with Partech Ventures was driven by Accenture Ventures, which focuses on teaming up with and investing in companies that create innovative enterprise technologies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information